Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Updated immigrant list

When I started this blog, I wrote a post outlining some of the immigrant events in my family tree. I've learned a little bit since then, so I thought it might be good to update the list.

Ancestor(s) Origin Year %
Vincent Loccisano Gioiosa Ionica, Calabria, Italy 1939 25%
Elizabeth De Fazio Cardinale, Calabria, Italy 1926 25%
Louis Pritz Poland (near Sompolno?) 1892 12.5%
Conrad Miller
Maria Eifert
Angersbach, Hessen, Germany 1883
Valentine Benner Dielkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany ~1856 3.1%
Catharine Gerard Mühlacker, Baden-Württemberg, Germany 1816 3.1%
Jacob Stähle Württemberg, Germany 1814 1.6%
Johann Michael Drittenbach Germany or Switzerland 1749 0.8%
Jacob Grässel Betschdorf, Alsace, France 1754 0.4%
Conrad Lintz, Sr. Possibly Waldershof, Bayern, Germany 1749 0.2%
Anna Maria Handwerk Hettenhausen, Hessen, Germany ~1740 0.2%
Peter Delong Probably Germany ~1720 0.2%
Eva Elizabeth Weber Probably Germany 1709 0.2%
Hans Jürg Rex Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany ~1715 0.1%

So far I have traced about 85% of my family tree to European immigrants.  The trails for the remaining 15% end in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.  Hopefully I will continue to push back my family tree and update this list again in the future.